Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Brianna + Orin : An Absolute Fairytale Wedding at Cathedral of Incarnation & Cannery : Nashville Wedding Photographer

What an absolutely breathtaking day.  This wedding was seriously the EPITOME of class and style.  I have just adored Brianna since I met her.  She is the sweetest, cutest person ever....  I was so excited to be a part of her day!  She and her sweetie Orin tied the knot at the most beautiful cathedral in Nashville, Cathedral of Incarnation.  Brianna looked like a model in her amazing gown and all of her girls were dressed in lovely Allure designer dresses  :)  I met Orin for the first time on their big day, and he was so much fun and all of his guys were laid back and hilarious.  We had a great time with all of them!  :) :)

After the ceremony, the crew was chauffeured over to Flying Saucer, where they had a little break and did photos all around the restaurant.  Then we headed over to preview the reception at the Cannery.  As we entered the Cannery, I don't think any of us could have imagined how beautiful it was going to be!  Angela Proffitt (wedding planner extraordinaire) did an AMAZING job on pulling the venue together, I haven't ever seen the Cannery look so beautiful.  It was dripping in crystals, pastel rose petals, candles and gorgeous details.  Unbelievably pretty!

The reception was a blast, everyone danced the night away and had a great time.  They CRACKED me up with the dance moves and ummm ... the horse head?  Yeah.  You had to be there LOL...

Brianna and Orin, it was SO great being able to spend the day with you!  I wish you both a lifetime of love and happiness and I hope you love your previews!!!  :)   ~Krista















































2 comments:

Stephanie Seikel said...

What wonderful pictures! It was truely a beautiful day all around!

models in UAE said...

Marvellous photography.I would like to say thank you for your photography talent ideas,& they are very helpful to us growing photographers your work has inspired me to try & work together with other photographers to see what kind of collaborations we can come up with keep up the good work.